Krytox™ Oxygen Service Lubricants
Krytox™ 1514 and Krytox™ 1525 are highly engineered PFPE-based oils for use in vacuum pump systems where traditional lubricants cause safety, waste disposal and/or maintenance concerns. Krytox™ 1514 delivers exceptional performance with non-flammable and non-reactive chemistry for chemical & oxygen service applications.
Krytox™ 1514 and Krytox™ 1525 are NSF H-1 Food Grade Certified for use in sensitive processing operations. Krytox™ 1514 Oil has a viscosity of 32 cSt @50°C and is distilled for lower to medium temperature operating range.
Krytox™ 1514 is NSF H-1 Rated for incidental food contact
Krytox™ 1525 is NSF H-1 Rated for incidental food contact
Krytox™ NRT is BAM rated
Krytox™ 280 greases
Krytox™ 250 EP
Krytox™ 143 series
- Krytox 240AC
- Krytox 250AD
Since the first commercial application over 50 years ago, Krytox Aviation synthetic lubricants have delivered consistent, superior, extended performance. Today, with new additives for new challenges, Krytox™ lubricants continue to deliver extreme performance under extreme conditions. Krytox Aviation is the lubricant of choice for demanding conditions —high and low temperatures, extreme pressure, and harsh environments.
- Krytox 250AD grease provides long-life, high-temperature lubrication for aircraft fuel pumps, as well as helicopter hydraulic pump splines, to help prevent fretting corrosion and provide extended service life.
- Krytox 240AC grease has been used to extend the service life of UAV nose landing gear in harsh climates.
- Krytox aviation greases are used in a variety of limited-motion mount systems associated with aircraft engines, such as an oil tank mount bracket for a Trent 1000 engine.
- Krytox AGL 683 grease provides filled-for-life performance for aircraft climate-control and nitrogen gas system valve actuator gearboxes.
- Krytox AGL 829 grease provides filled-for-life, flameproof performance for thrust reverser gearboxes.
- Krytox 240AC grease is compatible and non-reactive with a broad range of O-ring materials, allowing for extended service life and ease of assembly/disassembly. In addition, many Krytox™ lubricants specially designed for aviation applications are covered by MIL-Spec PRF-26717 and NSF H-1, approved for incidental food contact.
- Krytox 240AC grease is used in a wide variety of airframe applications, from engine mounts to fighter canopy slide rollers to aircraft seat adjuster mechanisms.
- Krytox lubricants can be used to improve the performance of traditionally non-lubricated materials, such as DuPont™ Vespel® CR-6100 bushings.y