Krytox™ Industrial Lubricants
Krytox™ greases contain perfluoropolyether (PFPE) oil and a polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) thickener. The PFPE oil and PTFE thickener will not oxidize and gum up like ordinary synthetic or hydrocarbon-based greases. Krytox™ greases are recommended by many major bearing manufacturers for long-life lubrication in severe applications. The superior film-forming capability of Krytox™ greases provide a thicker oil layer and reduce wear. Krytox™ greases are compatible with metals and most seal materials, but require removal of all old lubrications from the motor bearings before application.
Krytox™ GPL oils and greases
Krytox™ XHT greases
Krytox™ NRT series
Krytox™ LVP high-vacuum greases and oils
Krytox™ Gearbox greases
Corrugator Krytox™ 226 FG and Corrugator Krytox 227 FG
Krytox™ XP greases and oils
- Krytox 240AC
- Krytox 250AD
Since the first commercial application over 50 years ago, Krytox Aviation synthetic lubricants have delivered consistent, superior, extended performance. Today, with new additives for new challenges, Krytox™ lubricants continue to deliver extreme performance under extreme conditions. Krytox Aviation is the lubricant of choice for demanding conditions —high and low temperatures, extreme pressure, and harsh environments.
- Krytox 250AD grease provides long-life, high-temperature lubrication for aircraft fuel pumps, as well as helicopter hydraulic pump splines, to help prevent fretting corrosion and provide extended service life.
- Krytox 240AC grease has been used to extend the service life of UAV nose landing gear in harsh climates.
- Krytox aviation greases are used in a variety of limited-motion mount systems associated with aircraft engines, such as an oil tank mount bracket for a Trent 1000 engine.
- Krytox AGL 683 grease provides filled-for-life performance for aircraft climate-control and nitrogen gas system valve actuator gearboxes.
- Krytox AGL 829 grease provides filled-for-life, flameproof performance for thrust reverser gearboxes.
- Krytox 240AC grease is compatible and non-reactive with a broad range of O-ring materials, allowing for extended service life and ease of assembly/disassembly. In addition, many Krytox™ lubricants specially designed for aviation applications are covered by MIL-Spec PRF-26717 and NSF H-1, approved for incidental food contact.
- Krytox 240AC grease is used in a wide variety of airframe applications, from engine mounts to fighter canopy slide rollers to aircraft seat adjuster mechanisms.
- Krytox lubricants can be used to improve the performance of traditionally non-lubricated materials, such as DuPont™ Vespel® CR-6100 bushings.y