Krytox™ Food Grade Lubricants
Choosing the right lubricant for your equipment just got a lot easier with H-1 certified Krytox™ food grade lubricants from Miller-Stephenson.
As with the full line of Krytox™ lubricants, Krytox™ oils and greases deliver superior performance with advanced features of high-temperature stability, nonflammability, and chemical and biological inertness. Krytox lubricants will not carbonize or form gummy deposits that typically cause failures, nor will they evaporate. Therefore, maintenance costs can be significantly reduced.
The composition of Krytox™ lubricants allows them to function in a wide range of operating temperatures and chemical environments. Krytox™ food grade lubricants will not break down under mechanical stress. The oils are clear, colorless, and odorless, and the grease is white.
Krytox™ lubricants comply fully with USDA performance standards for designated uses. These lubricant products are not intended to be used as direct food additives. Use Krytox™ oils and greases whenever a long-lasting, tenacious, chemically inert lubricant is needed for your demanding applications.
Krytox™ GPL-203 is NSF H-1 Rated for incidental food contact
Krytox™ GPL-205 is NSF H-1 Rated for incidental food contact
Krytox™ GPL-206 is NSF H-1 Rated for incidental food contact
Krytox™ 240AZ is a MIL PRF-27617 TYPE I and NSF H-1
Krytox™ 240AB is a MIL PRF-27617 TYPE II and NSF H-1
Krytox™ 240AC is a MIL PRF-26717 TYPE III and NSF H-1
Krytox™ 227 FG is NSF H-1 Rated for incidental food contact
Krytox™ 226 FG is NSF H-1 Rated for incidental food contact
Krytox™ GPL 105 is NSF H-1 Rated for incidental food contact
- Krytox 240AC
- Krytox 250AD
Since the first commercial application over 50 years ago, Krytox Aviation synthetic lubricants have delivered consistent, superior, extended performance. Today, with new additives for new challenges, Krytox™ lubricants continue to deliver extreme performance under extreme conditions. Krytox Aviation is the lubricant of choice for demanding conditions —high and low temperatures, extreme pressure, and harsh environments.
- Krytox 250AD grease provides long-life, high-temperature lubrication for aircraft fuel pumps, as well as helicopter hydraulic pump splines, to help prevent fretting corrosion and provide extended service life.
- Krytox 240AC grease has been used to extend the service life of UAV nose landing gear in harsh climates.
- Krytox aviation greases are used in a variety of limited-motion mount systems associated with aircraft engines, such as an oil tank mount bracket for a Trent 1000 engine.
- Krytox AGL 683 grease provides filled-for-life performance for aircraft climate-control and nitrogen gas system valve actuator gearboxes.
- Krytox AGL 829 grease provides filled-for-life, flameproof performance for thrust reverser gearboxes.
- Krytox 240AC grease is compatible and non-reactive with a broad range of O-ring materials, allowing for extended service life and ease of assembly/disassembly. In addition, many Krytox™ lubricants specially designed for aviation applications are covered by MIL-Spec PRF-26717 and NSF H-1, approved for incidental food contact.
- Krytox 240AC grease is used in a wide variety of airframe applications, from engine mounts to fighter canopy slide rollers to aircraft seat adjuster mechanisms.
- Krytox lubricants can be used to improve the performance of traditionally non-lubricated materials, such as DuPont™ Vespel® CR-6100 bushings.y